Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cute kitten hairband and bangles from SALSA~




Awww..I actually just back from having short time with my families for two days~!hehe..actually I don't intend to buy both of this but I randomly saw this at AEON Jusco Seremban 2 which I think one of the mall that I used to go when I'm here..hehe...
Recently,that hairband become so popular among students..hehe..but I never seen any in my university start it yet so I'm gonna be the first!Yay~
and the n bangle..its sweet right~??!!
Both of this accessories got sales till April 3rd so grab it fast to those who live in Malaysia..all of them are pretty~!weeexD

P/S ; The beads is actually really looks like a kitten but my camera ruined it!hahaxD

Thnx mom and dad coz sponsoring this for me~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D