Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

O.M.Gessssssh~!!

Today,maybe not another reviews since 8-9 items that  bought from ebay didn't arrive yet.But yeah..most of my time today is spent on doing lab report and.......surveying all Korean make-ups,types,brand,the use..OMGesssshhhh..I'm drooling to see some of it got sales and cheap!!!!*faint*
I've spent hundreds already in past months..not actually a month since I start to buy at the middle of March..gosh...please save me and my money...haha..I can't look at those super wanted make-ups anymore or else I'm truly BUY it!I need to save coz I want to attend a fan meet next two months!There are a lot of things to prepare before going and I just realize that I haven't prepared any gifts!!OMGessshhhhhhh!hahahaha..Okay..thats all from ridiculous me today coz I'm so stressed out doing this stupid lab report.See you on the next review!Anyway,visit Midori-Love-Etude blog coz she have ons of Etude House products in her blog..*envy*..*envy* You may find the blog on sweet honey column!tata~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D