Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Etude House Value Deal

Hi peeps!This is just a quick post from me..I usually did not post any deals or advertisement in my post but I'm too excited for this...

Starting 1st August till 31st August,Etude House Malaysia will be selling Petit Darling Eyes - 3 pieces for only RM5!That was super cheap!The original price I think was RM12 each..but this was 3 pieces --> RM5!! or about 2.5USD!hahah..OMG!I wanted to buy this but I'm too far away from EH now!Anybody can help me buying those??



photo courtesy of Etude House

Anyway,last time when I went to buy Etude House Two Two Kiss at Berjaya Times Square@KL, I saw a bunch of lipstick at the counter and I ask the sales assistant about that and she said the lipstick was on sale too!
There was a lot of lipstick from Code:B,VIPgirl,Petit Darling Lip and more lines from Etude House!I wanted to buy a lipstick too but unfortunately the shade that I want was sold out and the last person who bought the shade was my sister!I thought I'm going to borrow her lipstick for review,but I forgot to take the pictures..omo...
Anyway,don't miss this chance!This was super cheap!!Believe me,you won't get those price again after this!!~~

P/S : Lippies is my latest addictions.I used to dislike lipstick coz most of lipstick have matte in finish but my lips was super dry...T_T..but now I found some lipstick that moisturizing!Yeay~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D