Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

[Self-Experience]Acne and Pimples,It's All Gone for ME!

Hey guys!We meet again this week~!Haha..Usually I'm not this diligent in writing post but I got some extraordinary feeling this week and that relates to blog!haha...I just missed how I started this blog with full of spirit that actually got lost a bit after 2 years of blogging..sorry for that~I'm activating myself again!Fighting!

Today,I'm gonna share with you about my skin problem..as my last post,I speak a little bit of my skin problem and what I used to cure it..so now,I'm going to explain a little bit more longer so that this can be used for those who might have skin problems like me and to those who prefer cheaper way of treatment since I'm a student and can't afford to meet skin professionalist and having a spa-like treatment like laser and whatsover treatment that exist in this world that used lots of money.

I actually do have my 'before' skin photo in my collection as my mom asked me to keep that for future comparison whether the medicine given by the pharmacist is actually worked or not..but the photo is a bit too revealing for me who wears hijab..but maybe I'll cut of some parts in the picture later so you can see it..I'll try but not promised...

Actually my skin problems starts when I was around 18 years old(I'm 20 years this year) which I starts to wear make-ups.I'm actually a girl without a skin problem before turn into a girl who got a lot of pimples and turn to acne.It is all because I'm wearing BB Cream that time and that 'thing' blocks my pores.It is said that when a person used BB Cream,normal cleansing is not enough to clean your place deep down to your pores and I was a newbie and I didn't know that.I just cleanse my face like usual because I think it is enough to clean my face but I was wrong,bit by bit the pimples went out onto my face and this newbie(me) thought that it was only a normal pre-hormon before my period every month.Having pimples before period is usual for me..

Later then,the pimples went out a lot but then it disappear some and went out again..I continued using BB Cream until last year(like September I think)..I read about the cleansing oil and I realize that my method was wrong..and the time when I realize that,my face already got into trouble because I'm someone who can't stand to see any pimples on my face and I pop it out...then it turn to be acne because of that..

P/S : Pimples and acne is different.Pimples is a normal one that went out onto your face and will disappear after some time if you have good cleansing skills.Acne is the pimples that went out onto your face and leave a 'hole-like' onto your skin when it disappear.

Then,I immediately stop wearing BB Cream until now(yeah,i still got a lot of BB Cream in my drawer,so should I sell them?haha xD).My mom who was the one that complains so much after seeing my skin became bad day by day..and I myself try to treat my skin as possible as I can.I EVEN BOUGHT A FULL SKINCARE COST LIKE RM500+ for this!It is too expensive right???That doesn't include the previous one that I bought..and all of them DOESN'T EVEN WORK!That was the thing that pissed me off..It's because some of the users already shows some positive sides and my face doesn't show any improvement at all..so I gave up..all this thing was too tiring..

I myself also tried to covered all those unperfectness on my face by wearing the powder foundation replacing the BB Cream...and that was also a BIG MISTAKE that I ever done!That powder foundation works in covering but my face are getting more awful..till my aunties also realized this and my friend also noticed this..so everytime I look into the mirror,I will be really sad...(oh yes..this was true though,I'm not creating any fake stories okay!In fact this is my true experience..no advertisement in this post!)

So last month or end of the November I think,my mom decide to bring me to pharmacy to buy medicine to cure this..and the pharmacist gave me a medicine named 'Topicil' because she said,your pimples is not too bad..( yea because mine wasn't like have nanah(pus) all over becoz once it appears,then it will be flat after the pus gone..)..I used the Topicil medicine about nearly 3 weeks I think and that doesn't took an effect either.Topicil is like a bit strong medicine to cure pimples.So you can only get this at pharmacy if recommended by the pharmacist.

So my mom brought me again to another pharmacy.I think the name is Pharmacy Valley and there are always 2 pharmacist in the pharmacy to keep watching the store.So my mom thinks this could be better than the previous one since the previous one is-no-like pharmacist at all...sorry doctor..hahaXD

The pharmacist then look at my face and  she also said the same thing,my problem is not too bad..(I was like really??but I think it is bad already)..She then recommended a face wash(from her pharmacy),a day cream(from Italy named Acnelia to prevent 'newborn' pimples.A bottle of acne preventing pills(from her pharmacy too) and a peeling off cream(from her pharmacy that must be used at night to remove the skin cells that infected with the acne/pimples.The total is like RM150+ I think and I only pay half and my mother sponsored me half...hehe :DDDD

I used all of that about less than 3 weeks.For the first time,the peeling off cream was really hurt on my skin..part of my face become red though because it peels off my skin(the part that i applied) when I was sleeping..but I think no one realize that since no one tell the difference on my face..kkk~Mostly my pimples were on cheeks and T-zone..whether my forehead got nothing..So the medicine is only for the part that infected.Then when this cream is combined with their face wash,my face feels really tight!Like something pulled my skin!LOL..at first it feels weird but not hurt but then I liked it...lol...

The pharmacist said to meet her again after one month but the medicine running out so fast..maybe I was too excited though..haha..and I don't have any holidays too so I went again to the pharmacy last week..and that time,the pimples were already gone and so was acne too..because after the medicine run out,I still got new pimples on my face so I thought this thing will be never disappear but it changed after 2 weeks coz i can see my face getting better even though the medicine ran out already..

and the last thing remains was the scar..so the pharmacy gave me the face wash once again and a scar treatment gel named Strivace that was produce locally.Now,its already in my second  week using that along with Acnelia that I mention before for the day cream used to prevent 'newborn' pimples.Oh..one more thing about Acnelia,this is very good in preventing pimples!This is really true!Because after my medicine ran out,the only thing that remains was Acnelia and I applied this onto my newborn pimples and it is gone on the next day!(Maybe it wasn't completely gone but the pimples can't develop to more bad appearance)..

I can see so much improvement on my face now because it is getting cleaner and I was happy too!I always lacks confident when I have pimples on my face but now its not anymore!In fact,I only used a normal compact powder when I went out!No more thing need to cover.!hehe..and yeah..there was some 'hole-like' thing remains too because my fault : I pop out the pimples before..I just wish the pharmacy could give something that can make it disappear though...haha..

So yeah..I think this is a cheaper way to treat your skin than spending lots of time and money trying some skincare and trying out another skincare that works or might not works for your skin!So total healing period for my skin was about 2 months..It was a lot better..believe me~~~

So choose the best for you because I was only recommend this since it works for me.For the medicine,you can only got it at pharmacy but I recommend you to ask to the pharmacist further more since he or she might recommend something else that works a lot more for you based on your skin condition.These medicine was dangerous if you just bought it without proper consultation and maybe it will cause a lot more trouble for you so let the pharmacist do their work..

Now,I didn't used any foundation nor BB Cream anymore..hehe..I'm more prefer compact powder/loose powder..since it is more natural..maybe for make-up,I only focus on my eye make-up and lips~~

So good luck!I'm happy that I finally can share this based on my experience!I just wish i can show you my pictures but then I wasn't prepared when I wrote this post.kkk...So yeah..maybe that's it..

Update!The picture!



See you later on my next post!Thank you for reading and you absolutely can share this!kkkk~~

Bubbyyeeeee~


4 comments:

•kimyounha• said...

hi :) I just wandering around and found ur blog :D so, I think we have the same problem, and I would like to try the same solution u've tried, mind to give me the address of that pharmacy? or..the medicine description like its name or anything like that?

Lia said...

Hey it's me again. Thanks for your reply. :) My skin condition is still the same although Strivace did lighten up my scars for a bit and then I just found out from the pharmacist that it can only be applied on scarred skin. I applied it on my acne and it kind of activates it right back and grew bigger hahaha. Not the product's fault. It's totally my fault. Hiks! But I'm definitely gonna try the Benzac AC 5 you mentioned. Hopefully it will work well for me as it did to you. And if it does, then I think I owe you!! :D

Mizu said...

Hi Lia,

aww..I'm so sorry I didn't know that!!It must be hard for you..I seriously didn't know that Strivace is only for scarred skin..the pharmacist never told me anything T^T

Oh yes, just wanted to remind you that the Benzac AC 5 is quite strong, if you had a delicate skin, your skin may turns red for the next day after you wore them. I do experience that. It's better you ask for the doctor consultation or doctor for prescription.

Mizu said...

hello hun!omg I'm so sorry that i didn't notice your message T^T Forgive me...
Basically all pharmacy may got quite the same products as mine so it's better you check out your nearest pharmacist for the medicine. It's best if you just ask them for the prescription because not all medicine that works for me would works for anyone else..thanks :D

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D