Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

[REVIEW]Luview Crystal Mineral Pact and Glossy Kiss Lipgloss

Hola readers!Oho..I know it's been quite sometimes since I update something(yea,almost the same sentence that came from me too..kk)

I do visit my blog daily but whenever I see the post,i goes blank..didn't know where to start first..lol

but anyway,I'm going to show you guys of what I've won for the latest Luview giveaway!You can see from the previous post,I already mention about this and the results came out that i'm the one of the winners!Jealous much??haha..please don't..there will be more giveaways from Luview soon!Keep updated with them at their facebook!

My super sweet fellow blogger,Tan Kim chooses me from all those Malaysian competitors and I'll send you my gratitude for that~..Arigato!

Oh,before that..the photos aren't good looking as the first time I got these honeys coz I already used it several times!So sorry...I forgot to take pictures before that...


 This is the compact powder,one of Luview's make-up that I personally choose instead of BB Cream since I'm no longer a BB Cream user because of some reasons..


The powder itself got two-tier which the first tier is the powder and second tier is the super smooth sponge applicator..urmm...maybe not sponge-like,its more fur-like..i like the applicator coz it is smooth but the only thing that bothers me is the line between the sponge,its hurting my face whenever it cross my face..X(


The lips gloss is good..non-sticky on lips and stays longer too!and for sure the color are nice!You can get a nude pink lip,a hot pink lip and a sweet pink lip too!it based on how much you applied each color onto your lips!Creativity gals!I know you can do it right!

Oh well,as for my pictures..ohoh..i haven't took any so maybe I'll put in in my next post!

That's all for now!See ya~~~tutu~

P/S : I got new phone and the pictures is taken from there,,not bad though..kk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D