Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[REVIEW]Urban Decay Naked Palette

Good day everyone~!!This is my first time writing a blog post in the morning!haha..
Actually my class got cancelled this morning and I have to drive back home..pffft..Seriously,I was really in a bad mood just now because my motorcycle won't start!Yes,you heard it right,my motorcycle not my car..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ..Oh well,becoz I can't afford to have a car plus my rent house wasn't too far away from my college..hehe..I manage to rent to the nearest,how lucky~~

I was really tired though plus the class was already about to start..I think I will be so late and I said,if this motorcycle won't start,I'm surely 'ponteng' la for sure,then oh gosh..that thing heard me and it start!damn..so I drive to my college and I receive a call from my classmate a.k.a my housemate that the class was cancelled!!

Y U NO TELL EARLIER HUH LECTURER?!!!!

Then I wouldn't curse much to my motorcycle plus didn't have to be angry to my father either becoz I'm a really   
a hot tempered daughter..forgive me dad..~~~~~~Everything happens and I blame my parents..I don't know why I'm like this..maybe I'm too spoiled..Lately,I've been praying to God to make this 'weird' side of me went away becoz every time that happens,I will regret it after I'm doing it..Seriously,I wanted to be a good daughter,that's why I'm trying to change myself..well,that was really a honest confession of me..

Oh,back to the title,I'm going to show you my Naked Palette!!hooorayyy~~Finally I manage to save my money this semester for this palette!Yes,you may know that this palette is in my wishlist for so long already but I didn't manage to get it becoz of money..haha..I spent a lot on Dolly Wink though..Although Naked Palette 2 came out exact in time when I bought this,I still wanted this number 1 version becoz I heard the Naked Palette 2 wasn't in too much expectation..so instead of buying something I'm not very sure of,its better I bought this one that I really want~~

This is Youtube Gurus fault!haha..If not becoz of them,I think I wouldn't be crazier for this stuff too~~kk..
I'm not gonna swatch this since there are tons of blogspot and review out there for this palette..



This picture is taken from my phone,Samsung Galaxy Young using FxCamera application!!I'm totally love this app!!The result came out so pretty for things but not face..I rather used the normal camera for face picture because I look like a zombie when used this app..lol..

I used a lot of Half-Baked and Smog and Virgin though..keke..and this was totally was my expectation!Love this palette.I used this almost everyday~Anyway,thanks for reading and thanks to my new followers as well!Nice to meet ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D