Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

[REVIEW]Etude House Petit Darling Matte Eyeshadows

Hai,another review post for today featuring Etude House Petit Darling Eyeshadows in Matte..this product is not  in the new range..it's quite long already since they released this..

I reviewed the glittery version before and this time it is is matte.No glitters..just plain colors..


taken from cosmetic-candy.com

This range contains four colors in total and I choose the Matte#3 in dark chocolate.
I bought this because just wanted to total up my buying list up to RM80+ to get the SHINee diary+mug..hehe

But the colors is quite adorable..vintage style!The cream is almost like skin colors and the pink is sold out I think(in that branch that I visit)..The black is just like another black..

When I first saw this,I was like,the dark choco colors suits to be my eyeliner!Since I didn't have any choco color eyeliner(plus,I rarely used liquid nor pencil eyeliner) so eye shadows are the best solution for me not to  take long time to wear eyeliner..haha..eyeshadow is quite safe since you won't see it much if you smudge...kkk

I tried the color on my hands and surprisingly,it is really matte and the texture is very good!This stays on my eyelid for a long time too without disappearing!Wow!



Sorry,the light was very bad and the swatch almost looks like black..it does actually a very dark chocolate..but it turns very weird in pictures..

Lastly,this is one of a great EH products selling in cheaper price!So why don't you try it too~~?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D