Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

[REVIEW]Sasatinnie Black Caviar Nourishing Mask

Hi!I just finished my first paper while ago and I think I want to loosen up a bit so I think my blog..Today,I'm going to review a mask from Sasatinnie that I won from Nicole's Mirror blog giveaway..(I think I keep this mask for a while now..hehe)



What the mask claimed :
Nourishing and repairing.Supplies skin with abundant caviar and algal nourishment, repairs damaged skin and deeply nourishes dehydrated skin.Enhances anti-ageing effect with vitamin A,C and E.

Ingredients :
AQUA,ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,ALGAE EXTRACT,FAGUS SYLVATICA BUD EXTRACT,NIACINAMIDE,HYDROXYETHYL UREA,CHONDRUS CRISPUS,HAMAMELIS VIGINIANA EXTRACT,COLLAGEN,CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT,GLYCERIN,XANTHAN GUM,DIPOTASSIUM GLYCRRHIZATE,SODIUM HYALURONATE,METHYLPARABEN,SALMO OVUM(SALMON EGG) EXTRACT,SODIUM CITRATE,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE,CITRIC ACID.

Seriously,that was a freaking long weird name ever!This is my first time I wrote ingredients in my review and I wanted to say to those creators,just said the exact name in our language..don't need all this science name which not everyone understand it..=_=

To highlight,this mask contain MethylParaben,so to whoever that might be picky to this ingredient,don't buy this mask as this is one of the ingredient.

Pros : 
It does hydrate my skin but to say that it nourishes,it was pretty early to said since I only used this once.

Cons :
1 - I freak out to read the ingredient "Hydroxyethyl Urea" although I don't know what it was..
2 - It claims it is anti-ageing and I don't see much this effect after wearing this mask.
3 - The mask shape didn't suit my face since the parts that I suppose to cling onto my ears,this mask didn't reach that far but it was too large on the chin part.

Thank you for reading~!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D