Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday Girl~~

It's my BIRTHDAY TODAY!!Yup,I hit the 20 years mark today on 2nd  of May!

But sad,I didn't celebrate it yet since my family forgot..how could they?But they promised to celebrate it tomorrow!lol..I can't live without a birthday cake!

and see how lonely i was?

it supposed to be like this!


4 comments:

The Girl Can Rock said...

I'll be 20 in October :)
hehe
Happy Bday to you by the way !

Mizu said...

awww..still in a long time!ahaha..i'm quite sad though....hehe..
but anyway,thank you very much!

tester said...

awww, although they might have forgotten but i'm sure they still love you hell lots and that's what matters! ^^

Mizu said...

yeah..agreee...they really do!thank you dear!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D