Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Etude House Global!



Etude House is my first ever make-up collection I ever bought in my life and since then I've been their fans till today(and I think most of my review came from Etude House...kkk)

They have expanding their business overseas and still spreading to other countries!I hope to those who've been waiting for them to come,have faith..I know it won't be long from now ^_^

Anyway,I just want to tell you a good news..

THEY OPEN A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR OVERSEAS FANS,I MEAN FOR GLOBAL FANS!

They opened on March 13 but officially active starting April 14th!

So to those girls who haven't check out their fb page,please follow this link!

They held an event too!The lucky gal can win Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk!Yeay~~
( I also pretty excited although I have those already...lol)

So join it!You won't regret anything..GOOD LUCK!

psst...i'm actually working now but i'm cheating for a while..hehe :p


2 comments:

Mads said...

Hi! stumbled upon your blog while googling about korean make-up.. I'm from Manila and I so love Korean make-up and skincare too! I really find your blog interesting and cute.. My favorite Korean brand here in Manila is Etude house, but I've also tried skin 79 BB cream and it's very good too// When I have more time I will try to read your past blogs and reviews..=)

-Mads E..

Mizu said...

Hi Mads!
Oh that was so sweet!I'm really thankful because you read my blog ^_^
I will post more great future reviews.
Thanks for liking and thank you so much to you..^_^
Hope we can share our same interest together~

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D