Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Etude House Party Haul & 50% Discount~!

As usual,my favorite place all the time is Etude House and this month,they're having their 4th Anniversary Sale in Malaysia so I won't missed this chance!!Most of the items got at least 30% discount!Their store always so banjjak banjjak from afar and how I supposed to resist them??kkk..

I was actually feel a bit frustrated because my Etude House Sun BB didn't arrive from 3 weeks ago!!arrgghh..the patience of waiting for the parcel is killing me T^T so I spent a lot in this Etude House haul!kekeke..

but anyway,to those who lived in Malaysia,I recommend you to go to Etude House now!The price are cso cheap and it would be a waste if you don't spend any *evil*..I'll temp you by the upcoming pictures in seconds!lol

ahhh..and for Indonesian who lived in Bali,go to the new opening Etude House and you'll get a free new Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream!!So lucky till I'm so jelly with you guys!!I wish I can fly right now to Bali!(I haven't laid my hand to the Bright Fit BB yet T^T..only touch and try it in the store..)

I went to Etude House store for two times last weekend but at different place..I just can't resist it >_<....haha and what's happier,I got two non-woven bad from EH!!They're so pretty and cute design!!hehe

What's in the bag?

 Play Etude~

 First bag items!
AC Clinic Gel Lotion,Surprise Concealer Stick and Black Volume Mascara!

 Second bag items!
AC Clinic Mask Sheet
Darling Sheet Mask(snail!!!)
Open Your Eyes Mask Sheet(for eyes!)
Drawing Eye Brown Pencil&Brush in Grey(I've finished my brown one and I love it!)
Eyelash curler(because my existing curler is so painful >_<)
A Skin Malgem(Smoother and Deep Moist) sample!(The first store didn't even bother to give me any sample T^T)


 AC Clinic Gel lotion is only RM20!Grab it fast!!!

Can't wait to try the mask sheet!!

I will review all of these soon!!Please waitt~~~byebye~~sweetie~

2 comments:

fiya said...

but have to spend rm50 above rite to get the non-woven bag?.*sigh*. y a lot of promotion when i have to extremely saving my money?.*double sigh*

Mizu said...

yes..you have to spend RM50...i know that's a lot!
yea..i thought they'll start the promo on June but I have no idea why it is now..I wish the promo is till June so that I can drop by again!lol

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D