Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Holika Holika Haul~

Hello guys!wow..its finally fasting month to all muslims~Fighting!
It's been few days..or a week(?) I haven't post anything yet..aww..where did all my determination go?-->3<

I wish to update this blog at least once in 3 days..and I haven't posted the previous requested review yet..gomen everyone..T^T

I'll try hard..>_<

Anyway,last weekend I went to the city a.k.a KL becoz of a reason..
oh yes..!
I'm there becoz Big Bang ALIVE ticket concert is sold on last Saturday!Although it was really far away from my place now but I'm so excited to go there and willing to sacrifice just get the VIP tickets!
Many things happen and I collapsed after arriving home..haha..
(not really collapse though..I clean up myself and went to sleep in seconds after I went to bed..I'm a person who is very hard to get a nice sleep..T^T )

That story of a journey of mine will be posted later as I want to show you what I got from Holika Holika!

Sorry,the paper bag doesn't looks good..it happens on the tix selling day though..hahaxD

 I only got 2 items!Although I wanted to grab more but you know..Holika Holika isn't that cheap(although they got sales)..and this two cost me around RM140+

 The pact!I'm looking for the best compact coverage and this is what I got!The packaging is like meh-meh compared to other Holika Holika pacts in the store which are veryyyyy elegant! but this have the best coverage among all so that's why I picked 'em.

 woot...woot!A new eye cream!This eye cream is superrrr expensive but after I tried them at the store,it was very nice!So I just grabbed it since my eye bag is screaming!ahahaxD

 FYI,this is not from Holika Holika..I just restocking them!
It's been a while since I used Hada Labo..hehe :D

and look at how much I love Biore Cleansing Oil!superrrr love!

 and tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!~this is the free gift I got from Holika Holika!Actually it was my target in the shop!..Although I know Holika Holika is super expensive but I wanted to have this so bad!
You'll get this from Holika Holika Malaysia if you spend more than RM120~

My friend spend like RM50+ and she got a car-sheet-like cover..idk the name..lol xD
Close-up shot!This umbrella really reminds me of gothic lolita so much!It was very cute and the design is veryyy witch--yy~~kkk

Anyway,I'll be back soon..tomorrow maybe for another post for the ALIVE tix journey!lol..
I don't force you to read that...xD but if you do,I LOVE you~kk

Sankyuuu...byebye everyone~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D