Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

[REVIEW]Etude House Lash Perm Proof Mascara(Washable)

Wassup guys~!Sorry for not posting any reviews last week..my brain is somehow gonna explode with all those assignments and tests..but tomorrow is a bit free so I took time to post this!

p/s : sorry,this is not the eye primer review as requested.Since I wanted show how awesome it works,i have to wear eyeshadows to show the difference.Badly,i didn't wear eyeshadows to class so I maybe took time for that review.

Ok,onto the today's review.As I said last time,I can't live without mascara and this product has been with me for years and I could never forget to bring this along xD

I wanted a new waterproof and anti-smudge mascara since I ran up both mascara few weeks back and the one that I purchased previously is too messy,so I choose this new mascara from Etude House.

As you might know,there 4 types of Lash Perm mascara,(purple n pink) and (sweet blue and dark blue).Each mascara has their own properties and type of brush so make sure to check them out!

Let me start with some introduction of this mascara..*ehem*(I rarely wrote an intro before,lol)


Etude House Lash Perm Proof Mascara(Washable)

Formulated with Triple Coating Film,Lash Perm Proof Mascara supplies precise lash definition and longlash with its unique waterproof formula that won't tears or sebum. ( I seriously copied this from the box so don't bash me for the English!)

Direction : 
1. Use wand to gather and apply mascara to upper and lower lashes.

Caution :
1. Use only directed.
2. Avoid using in high and low temperatures and areas exposed  to direct sunlight.
3. Cease use if problems arise.

Special Properties :
1. Water block.
2. Setting effect ( 1 Day perm)
3. No smudge.
4. Easy cleansing.

Ingredients :
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax, Polyglyceryl3 Beeswax, Alcohol Denat, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Copernicia  Ceripera(Carnauba) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicon, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Tromethamine, Talc, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Silk Amino Acids, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Milk Protein Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxylethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methyl Paraben, Cl 77499

Net weight : 
10g

Made in Korea.

phew...that was a long one..and I repeat,don't blame me for all the description written..I obviously copying of what's written on the packaging box xDD

Kyaaa..the packaging is sooo cute!!

The description,all in Korean~

The packaging for this mascara is very similar to Etude House Henna Fix Mascara..just the color is black..kk~

Oh yes...love the slanted brush!

I swipe once of the mascara onto my hands.

Rub it with cold water~

Obviously NOT waterproof! like mehhh =.='

I'm too lazy to edit the pictures in one row so I just upload single pictures on my eyes..
p/s : please ignore all those wrinkles and panda eyes..T^T






So, do I need to say more?It's definitely BLACK,HOLD ON MY CURLS VERY WELL,GIVES LENGTH and VOLUME!

but sad,it is not waterproof..I'll go cry now..*tsk*

My thoughts :

Waterproof, 0/5
It's my intention to put this on the first in the list..lol
and obviously,you saw the mascara is not waterproof right? T^T

Color, 5/5
Very black!yahooo!It don't have any blue hue color..just BLACK!

Length, 5/5
oh my ...this seriously give my lashes 150% length!How cool is that?

Volume, 4/5
It gives great volume to my lashes but I prefer more volume!kkk

Clump, 4/5
It does clump!But that only happen when the my first time using this mascara.Maybe the liquid is too much on the brush so it sticks to my lashes a bit over.
It does improve from day to day and today,no clump..yeay~

Brush, 5/5
This is my firsssst time using this kind of slanted brush and I would say,YOU'RE COOL MAN!
The brush itself is long enough to reach the very end of lashes on my eyes!Asian eyes used to have lashes from the middle of eyes until the very end and it's quite uncomfortable for me to apply the mascara using the tip because it will either smudge or clump T^T
But this does a very good job..*oh thank you slanted brush*..kkk

Perm, 5/5
Because of the main point of this mascara is perm(which I think they mean that this mascara can hold onto the lashes curls until the end of the day) and it actually do the work!I curl my lashes with the lash curler and it stays curl until the end of the day with this mascara!awesome! *thumbs up* 

Thank you for reading until this point..phew...exhausted..i guess i'm too worked up in writing this..lmao...

*pssttt : i'll be going to Fahrenheit88 this 28th July to buy BIG BANG Alive tour ticket!anyone?hehe :DD

2 comments:

YuTing Liu said...

does this make you become a panda?? because I used to use the Dior and it would make me look like a panda by end of the day!

Mia said...

no it's not~the mascara doesn't smudge so when you remove it with water, only the mascara flakes will fell off.So it won't make your eyes looks panda =)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D