Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

[PHOTO & REVIEW] Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara

Hollaholla~
Finally I'm back with another review!
psst..pstt..It's a new camera in da house~hehehe :D

Etude House recently released a series of new products!Yes,again after the successful Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream~

The new theme is all about dolly look which you can see the promo posters featuring Sandara and SHINee act as a doll and not forget the real life barbie,Dakota Rose!

So, me as one of the mascara freak, immediately fall in love with their new Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara and very keen to get one of it!Finally, I got this as a gift!yeay~

If you would like to know, not only mascara for the series but they also include 3 types palettes and a unique BB combination that is BB Dation..reviews for BB Dation anyone?(It's too expensive for me to buy the set..T^T)

Anyway, I took tons of pictures for this review and I spent 3 hours doing that!Can you imagine it?
It's super tiring but I'm satisfied with the result pictures..^_^

Let's head on to the review~




We start with Step 1 and the brush~



with make-up
without make-up


 Step 2 with the brush~



with make-up
without make-up


Step 3 with the brush~



with make-up
without make-up

Here is my suggestion of steps for you to have the super long lashes looking with extreme volume.

Coat your lashes from step 1,2 and 3.
It is because if you directly coat your lashes with Step 3, you can't really see the lengthening properties of the mascara and also the volume won't show up much either.So, to your preference, you can choose to wear Step 1 with Step2 or Step 1 with Step 3 or Step 1 to Step 3 because different ways shows different results.

Before I wrote my verdicts,i wanted to apologize if the photo lighting gradually became different.It's because I became too tired at the end of the photography and I actually lying on bed for the last photo..lol xD

My verdicts :

Volume : 5 out of 5
As you can see, the mascara really gave enough volume to my eyes and I absolutely love it!

Lengthening : 10 out of 5
Super lengthening!I wish I can give more marks for this!
My lashes lengthen like I'm wearing false lashes!

Color : 5 out of 5
Definitely black and black!

Waterproof : 3 out of 5
I can really give this full mark since the mascara is not waterproof!
However, I have to use my fingers to remove it completely since it won't budge so maybe crying will do?

Curls10 out of 5
I love love love Lash Perm  Proof Mascara which I bought and reviewed previously because it holds onto my curls(and I don't even curls my lashes!) . I don't know what formula did they used in this Lash Perm series mascara but I can feel a bit wax(?) and this surely holds onto my lashes until the end of the day better than the Lash Perm Proof Mascara~!

Brush : 4 out of 5
Deducted one mark because the brush hurts my eye when I accidentally poke it onto my eyes..haha..^_^v

Clumpiness : 3 out of 5
I notice there are some clumps on my lashes and probably you also can see it in the picture but that's because I coat it too much. I suggest you only used step 1 and step 2 if you don't want to see the clump.

Moisture : 5 out of 5
Unlike a lot of mascara I've tried before this, this mascara keeps my lashes moist for the whole day. It is maybe because the wax(?) in the ingredients. You know that dry mascara can make your lashes fall?

Results : 10 out of 10
I actually like every single thing about this mascara..
The waterproof thing ? I can always coat the mascara with other waterproof mascara(although I never really do so). it's not really a big problem to me.
I really recommend this to all girlies out there no matter if you have long lashes or not coz this mascara do magic!

p/s : I change my blog name today!I'm Mizu from today onwards~

marvelikalife@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D