Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Super love haul ヾ(^∇^) #3stepvolumecara #wonderpore #majolicamajorca

Hellooo guys~! 
I missed my blog so much~~Sorry for no updates for the last few days.
I've been too stress and I need sleep coz I got a terrible panda eyes because all of the assignments and tests *sigh*

I got sometime to write a post today coz I still have few tests left for this week
*i'm zombified*

Anyway,I'm pretty excited for this haul because my last week order had arrived.Maybe not all of them yet but I'm too excited that I can't wait for the next parcel..haha

 tadaaa~~excited to see the details~?

 I finally bought the Wonder Pore Freshner in smaller size(250ml).Full size(500ml) is too expensive but I just want try this first and I'll buy the full size if this satisfies me~

and for the Etude House AC Clinic Cleanser,I bought this last month but the parcel was missing and idk where it went since I had no tracking number for that but the seller did refund me..hehe..I re-buy this cleanser with another seller last week and it safely arrive with 3 nice samples(the samples are not in picture,already forgot about that..haha)

 *drumroll*
Finally the new released Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara arrives!!yeayyy~~
Can't wait to use and review it!This gonna be awesome!

Look how petite it was!I was so confuse on how to use this =.=
I guess I better ask Etude House..

and the last one is the eyeshadow palette from Majolica Majorca Fall 2012 Limited Edition Collection! *fuh,twisted tongue*

I wanted to have more colors for my eyeshadows and I went to Guardian store to look for Majolica Majorca palette but the colors I wanted to have are sold out!I don't know why they didn't restock it and almost all Guardian store I drop by,the same palette color is sold out *pissed off*

So I go to ebay to find the palette and coincidentally I found this new limited edition palette.I didn't saw anyone post about this yet but I can't wait for others review since the colors is so nice and I fell in love.The palette itself is very expensive but I can't think no more and bought this palette.Total price of this palette include shipping is about RM63+ O.O

I think that's all and I don't know how much I've spent for all of this..
There gonna be an exciting news for the next post!Guess what?hehe :DD

Thanks for reading!It seems that I've added more products in the long waiting list for reviews *le sigh* I don't know when I'll finish all reviews..

marvelikalife@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D