Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

[REVIEW & TUTORIAL] Kanebo KATE Gel Eye Shadow in BR-1 and KATE Real Create Eyes in BU-1

Yesterday I posted the review for PK-1 and I'm diligently doing another one last night..I mean taking pictures and all so I'm going to post another tutorial for this shades.

I actually wanted to blog about the concert I went last Saturday,of course it's Big Bang concert!But I need time to sort out everything since I'm still not in the mood to write a long blog post yet and I haven't finished my withdrawal syndrome in my facebook so yeah it would be another time :D

and pssst..I just know that today is Friday!omg..I don't know what exactly I've been doing all this week..maybe I'm too immersed reading manga everyday..lol



So yeay, I got two of this! The left one is given by KATE and the right one, I bought it myself~

Pretty palette.I took a lot of time to choose the colors..I should get the green one too!

The price attached. Although I'm using the RM10 KATE voucher, but it still expensive..lol
The palette got 10% sales now and I don't understand why the Sasa workers ask me to choose whether to use my voucher or used the 10% sales!It's clearly said in the voucher that the item that got 10% sales also applicable for the voucher!They're tricking me!erghh

Anyway,this time I labelled the palette..hehe :D

The colors is pretty pigmented..you can see it yourselves.


I thought I'll use different technique for this tutorial and I'll include this gel eyeshadow I got as a base color.
Basically I don't think it is a gel(?) because the texture is not like gel at all..It is greasy(?) I'm horrible at describing things..really..




The palette is pretty chic, right?



Glitters~~yeay~~

So I made another tutorial for this eyeshadow including the gel eye shadow too!Hope you like it~



The final result!I think the colors shows up better than PK-1 but both are definitely great eyeshadows!
The gel eye shadow also great since it doesn't really make the eye shadows crease..

Definitely re-purchase!
See my review of the palette here

Thanks for reading!

marvelikalife@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D