Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

[REVIEW] Peripera Peri's Tint Balm #02 Berry Pink

Hey guys! I somehow can't keep up with my blog much but I still try to post once a week. I probably post more on this Chinese New Year holiday since it was holiday and I got nothing much to do at home aside from shopping..lol xD

So today, I decided to make a short review on this tint balm that I got last year for my trip to KL for the Korean Festival as well as Jung Il Woo fanmeet. I visited the Clio / Peripera booth since they just newly launched in Malaysia. Unfortunately they don't have sales when I went there but you can get these cuties for a discount at Watson for the Spring Festival Sales now!

My first time I saw this packaging for this tint balm, I was like..ohh..2NE1!haha..The drawing styles is just exactly as the 2NE1 album and somehow I know who is the artist behind these work. She is Mari Kim..I guess she kind of popular when she made the 2NE1 album/ MV..but maybe it just me who knows her..lol

Anyway, the animation is super cute right!And the artist, Mari Kim looks exactly as this animation!lol..but you bet...she is cute!

(Photos were taken from Mari Kim & Nara Kim facebook)

I love her new styles! Rocking those colored hair and pattern stocking~She looks lovely~

Anyway, let's head on to the review..
The tint balm comes in few colors to choose from. Personally I would love to buy the lippie design but I find the balm without that lippie have the mint feel which I love.

Mine is #02






Sorry, I used this for few times before taking pictures.. >_<

How it looks on my lip..Sorry for messy pic..I'm really bad at taking pictures,, I know TT

The balm is very moisturizing which I really love about it~It has a slight pink tint which I think it kinds of visible in real. That photo might not show the real color because of lighting and such.

I mention that this tint balm have the mint feel right? Yes it is! I thought it was refreshing to have something with minty feel so I choose this to buy although I really want the lippie design. If I'm not mistaken, the lippie one is the tint while the sheer color around it is kind of gloss.

This tint is very very sheer in color so it looks natural for those who might not want to wear lipstick in lazy days..The price is a bit expensive for a lip balm but I don't remember how much I bought this. This is now available in Watson for purchase! Oh I forgot to mention that this tint balm have a  slight berry smell just like the name :D

Thanks for reading! 

marvelikalife@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I currently joining kawaii Airi's giveaway here! I love her selection of colors~pinky purple!!

Click here to join~

7 comments:

Deeyah Kusumawhardhani said...

she looks like Park Boom

Mizu said...

hahaha..yeah..almost!maybe similar eye make-up ,..^_^

Lucie Srbová said...

Those pics are awesome! What a great review!

I am hosting a Chicnova giveaway on my blog where you can win 30 dollars
to spend there. I will be really happy if you join it. :)
http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz/2013/02/giveaway.html

Bethany said...

Peripera is one brand I really love the look of but haven't tried anything by. So, this review was perfect for me. xD Also, definitely nothing wrong with your pictures.

When I was doing my Liebster Award nominations on my blog, I thought of you: http://beauty-junkie.fragile-things.com/?p=780 - Check out the post. Not spammy, I promise. Your blog is one of a couple that I really like to visit. I know you've got more than 200 followers, but I couldn't resist including you. Lol. :P

Mizu said...

Hi Lucie Srbov, thank you so much for dropping by~
Sure, I would love too ~!

Sarvin Sidhu said...

The packaging looks cute!

Mizu said...

indeed!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D