Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

[REVIEW] Missha Signature Extreme Cover Concealer SPF30 PA++


I seriously never thought I would make it to post any reviews this week either because my schedule is really pack and I'm still tired as the result of the orientation week on last week.

Plus, I'm kinda sick right now and everything feels really uncomfortable. This is the result of me bragging that I'm hardly fall sick entire my life and suddenly the fever streaks me.lol

There are a lot of posts that I've prepared since a month ago because I knew this day would come which I really don't have time for blogging.

Another thing, many have been asking me if I did my own blog design and the answer is no. I've posted  previously that I used a professional designer to do it for me and the recent addition by another designer that I hired. Of course, there will be a separate post for that.

Anyway, onto the review :)

I've bought this concealer for about a year now I guess but I rarely used it now because my skin is not that bad anymore. I don't know what to use this for anymore so it's always been in my drawer since then.haha



The red box shows the last ingredient from the left picture.




The packaging is really beautiful :)





 I took chances in the last last few weeks when I had a disorganized diet which I eat a lot of fats, oily things and prawns and this rashes appear on my face for a whole week.lol

Sorry if it grosses you out because I only wanted to show how amazing the concealer works in concealing all the imperfections on my face. Recently I always used the worser part of my skin for my reviews so that people who suffered the same thing as me can see of what are the things that I'm talking about instead of a plain review.

Although the concealer exist in two colors, 21(light) and 23(beige) --> I choose 23 but it still too light for me. So I always top it up with a darker foundation or powders to lessen the obvious color changing.

For the coverage, as you can see, it really covers all of rashes and pimples scars as well as the redness on my face.The texture is thick and I only need a very little amount of the concealer to cover my whole cheek.

The concealer does have a slight scent to it and I think it is almost similar to the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. Topped with the sun protection properties, this concealer used to be my favorite 'foundation' once before my face turns better now.

If you asked did this works in concealing dark circles, my answer is yes but it won't works on wrinkly under eyes like me because it accentuate the fine lines :( 

Other than that, the concealer is waterproof and stays semi-matte on my face for the whole day. 
(My skin is very oily - just to note that again)

For the price tag, I guess it's a bit pricey on my side but it's worth it because it works good in concealing and the ingredients  are safe for a skin like me.

Overall, this is really a good choice of concealer if you need extra concealing for your special day :)

Thank you for reading :)

marvelikalife@gmail.com

27 comments:

Yue Rain said...

Wow, an amazing concealer. How much did you buy it for? The packaging really look expensive and luxurious though.

LauraLeia said...

The packaging looks so luxurious! And the coverage looks excellent :D

Tiffany Elle said...

Awww I was just thinking if it's too light maybe I could use it as an under-eye concealer but I have wrinkles there too :( thanks for the swatches, and ramadan mubarak boo! <3

Azwa Mislan said...

wow,this thing works like magic!

Bethany said...

It looks like it works awesomely. But I'm probably gonna be a cheapskate because my $8 SkinFood one works pretty well. xD Lol.

Mizu said...

I think about RM80-90 when I bought this. You can found cheaper at Rm50-RM60 now.


I know right! It looks so elegant :D

Mizu said...

Yup, very elegant :D

Mizu said...

You're welcome and Happy Ramadhan Mubarak :D

Mizu said...

Absolutely! I once used this a single 'foundation' :D

Mizu said...

the salmon one? I heard pretty good reviews about that too :)

Fräulein Schnee said...

Oh! This looks great! Perfect coverage and everything!Thanks for the review!:D

Jessica Choy said...

What a great review! The packaging's cute too :) Following you, hope you follow back!

http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

Mizu said...

You're welcome :D

Kri said...

Helpful and informational review!

Sabrina Tajudin said...

this concealer really looks good! i should try this!

illy ariffin said...

love the packaging so cute! hardly i saw concealer concealer comes like that and the coverage looks great :)

Mizu said...

Thank you so much Kri :D

Mizu said...

You should :)
It doesn't make my skin worser although it is thick :D

Mizu said...

Yes, the packaging is very elegant :D
This is something you should try :)

Autumn said...

Wahhh the packaging is too beautiful!
It looks like great coverage.

Mizu said...

yes it is :D
that's a selling point of this concealer :D

June L. said...

Whoa, this is an AMAZING concealer! Thank you so much for the detailed review and the before/after pictures! Planning on getting this now~
(Btw, I've got an Etude house giveaway on my blog if you're interested? ^-^ Junniku.blogspot.com)

Mizu said...

You're much welcome :D
Oh sure! I would love to join :)

BeautyChapter said...

Wow the coverage is amazing! Thanks for sharing ;)

Mizu said...

you're very welcome :)

Mizuki said...

where did you buy this product? which website? Its hardly to find this product in Malaysia

Mizu said...

Hi Mizuki,


I bought it from ebay :D


As far as I know, Missha is not officially available in malaysia yet.

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D