Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mentos Roll Cintai Malaysia Contest



Still remember about the Peraduan Cintai Malaysia Mentos that I posted a month ago?
omg.. I seriously almost forgot about the second posting 0.0 *punchself*

Anyway, the contest is almost come to end!

The last day you should submit your entries is on 15th January 2014.
Don't wait until then, just buy some Mentos roll now and enter because I just won myself a prize too!woohoo!

I still didn't know which prize did I won because I only sent 5 codes (Only 2 questions I answered correctly..kk). Hopefully the phone? LOL


So, for reminder, here is how you can enter the contest.

First and Foremost ;
BUY A MENTOS ROLL.
You will be able to see the code on the wrapper so when opening, you shouldn't tear the paper wrap.

Second ;
COPY THE CODE ON THE WRAPPER AND READ THE QUESTION 
Please answer the question correctly and if you don't know, simply google the answer. It's there on the internet! haha

Third ;
SEND YOUR ENTRY THROUGH FACEBOOK OR SMS
I will show you how to use either way below.


To enter through Facebook, 
Log in into your Facebook account and go to this link
http://on.fb.me/1im0FGI

and click SUBMIT CODE.
If you have ever enter through SMS, click "Submit Code Again" OR if this is your first time to send your entry, click " First Time Submit Code"

Fill in your details and code and you're good to go!


To enter through SMS,
Please write your entry like this,
MENTOS <space> Wrapper Code/ Code (Your code!) <space> Answer to the question given on the wrapper <space> 12 Digit IC Number <space> Your Full Name

EXAMPLE : 
MENTOS CT7VE9FQ A 84111515577 Abdul Rahman Bin Rosli

and send to
36322

You're done!
Good luck !!

marvelikalife@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D