Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

Win prizes up to RM100,000 with Dettol!


Dettol is a brand that have created trust from its consumer since a long time ago. Who doesn't know Dettol? In fact, me and my family are a huge fan of Dettol especially their body wash. It's because that we trust that Dettol can protect the family from germ. I got tons of Dettol body wash lining up in my room, haha, just in case we ran out of them and my father used to buy them a lot every time Dettol do sales! 

To express their gratitude to all Dettol consumers,

Dettol, the #1 Germ Protection Brand in Malaysia** invites all Malaysian families to be 100% sure* with its line of products that provide trusted protection from germs & bacteria, and stand a chance to win a brand-new Jazz Petrol, plus other exciting prizes worth a total of RM100,000!


Okay, that's so wow!They got 100 prizes awaits for you every week!And the grand winner will walk out with the new Jazz Petrol -me want!! XD

Here is the other prizes waiting for you weekly!

so, HOW TO JOIN?

Just 3 simple steps are all it takes to be in the running to win these amazing prizes.
Step 1: Buy RM20 and above of any participating Dettol products at any participating retail outlet in Malaysia.

Step 2: Answer a question. “Saya guna DETTOL kerana saya yakin ia memberi 100% perlindungan, BETUL atau SALAH?”

Step 3: Participate via SMS or post!

SMS -   Type (DETTOL)<space>(receipt date DDMMYY)<space>(amount of receipt)<space>(12-digit I/C number)<space>(answer to question)<space>(name) and SMS to 32632
-          Retain sales receipt (dated within Contest Period) as proof of purchase.
Example: DETTOL 300514 RM22.70 821010101234 Betul Nita Ahmad

Post -   Fill in the contest form, attach proof of purchase and send it to the address printed on the form before 30th June 2014. 

For addition information, you can also submit through
http://www.dettol.com.my/ 

The contest runs from 1st May 2014 to 30th June 2014. Contest forms can be obtained at major supermarkets, hypermarkets and pharmacies nationwide. For terms and conditions, please refer to the contest form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D