Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

[REVIEW] Benton Honest Tea Tree Mist


Hey guys! 

Today I'll be reviewing this new product from Benton Cosmetics, sent by RoseRoseShop. If you knew Benton, they are a highly raved cosmetics among beauty bloggers for their skincare and RoseRoseShop kindly offered me this product to be review.

If you aren't familiar with RoseRoseShop, they are seniors in online Kbeauty shopping and if you're a Kbeauty addict like me who loves to shop, you should have knew them :D They're originally an ebay seller and have their own website now called roseroseshop.com which features tons of beauty brands! You can also found tons of samples of products which you can try before actually purchase the full-sized product. Go check them out at roseroseshop.com

Price : $5.41               Link : HERE






I sprayed the mist onto the leaves which you can see tiny droplets of water.


Honestly I was surprised of the packaging. I haven't seen any mist in the shape of BB cream. Usually mists came in a slim cylinder bottle but this is really unique

Since it was in the shape like a BB cream, this mist will definitely fit in most of make up bag for travel. I find that this is easy to hold and the shape itself doesn't take too much space and it's lightweight!

Benton is always about natural ingredients and this mist contain mostly natural ingredients and it doesn't contain any fragrance which is great for sensitive skin. I'm also glad that Tee Tree is the first ingredient listed for this mist because it indicate that the percentage of Tea Tree is high. Tea Tree itself is great to treat acne, fungal and bacterial infections (source here) and it is also suitable for all types of skin.

The mist sprayed a really fine mist and it feels refreshing and a little cooling on the skin. The mist itself is just like water, no added an extra oil so it absorbs really fast on the skin.

You can use this mist after cleansing your face or when your skin is dry. It doesn't contain any extra moistness to it since it is water. Patting the mist after spraying would help it to absorb faster.


Pros :
  • Shape that allows to fit in most make up bags.
  • Lightweight.
  • Slim in size.
  • Doesn't have fragrance.
  • Suitable for all types of skin especially acne-prone skin.
  • Refreshing and cooling.
Cons :
  • Might not have an extra moist if you're looking for one.
Overall, I love this mist. Usually I would spray them before I go to sleep or even after a long day of makeup.

Thank you for reading.

I rate this :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D