Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, August 20, 2016

[REVIEW] COSRX BHA Skin Returning A-Sol


It's a skincare post again :) Sorry, it takes me some time to write a review on this and thank you so much to BBcosmetic.com for sending a bunch of COSRX stuffs for me to try! If you missed my other previous review of COSRX skincare, click HERE to read about the Centella Blemish Cream and HERE for the Acne Master Pimple Patch.

For further information ,visit and shop Kbeauty at http://bbcosmetic.com/ now :) 
Use my coupon, Z8J0SDQ8YJW for 10% off your order !
They offered FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING FOR EVERY PURCHASE!


Brand : COSRX
Country of Origin : South Korea
Price : $13.98 at BBcosmetic.com
PH(30℃) : 4.0±0.5
Volume : 100ml

Stickers does not came with the bottle. I just stick it on myself with the stickers given by COSRX :)






"BHA exfoliant is ideal for treating acne-prone skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, and milia due to its ability to penetrate the oil that’s clogging your pores."

"BHA has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action. That’s two more reasons to use a BHA exfoliant if you have acne or sensitive, reddened skin."

"BHA is preferred for those struggling with rosacea. Not everyone who has rosacea-prone skin can tolerate an exfoliant, but those who can will see reduced redness and smoother skin.  (Salicylic acid’s antimicrobial action also may benefit rosacea because there’s some research suggesting that certain microbes on skin may be causing or contributing to the disorder."

What if your skin is sun damaged and you’re also struggling with acne or clogged pores? In that case, BHA is the ideal choice to address both issues in unison. Better yet, some people find using both an AHA and BHA produces even more dramatic results!
Note: Those allergic to aspirin shouldn’t use a BHA exfoliant because of aspirin’s close relationship to BHA. BHA is salicylic acid, while aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid.

Tips on Getting the Most from Your AHA or BHA Exfoliant

  • AHA and BHA exfoliants work best when applied on clean skin, following your preferred toner.
  • You do not need to wait for your AHA or BHA to dry—you can apply any other product in your routine, such as moisturizer, serum, eye cream, sunscreen, immediately afterwards.
  • Experiment with different strengths of AHA and BHA to see which concentration gives you the best results. Consider adding a "weekly" (higher strength) AHA or BHA treatment when you want to take your exfoliation to the next level.
  • Apply your AHA or BHA exfoliant around the eye area, but not on the eyelid or directly under the eye (along the lower lash line). This can help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as enhance the penetration of anti-aging ingredients you apply after your AHA or BHA.
  • If you’re using topical prescription products for rosacea or acne, apply the AHA or BHA exfoliant first, and then follow with your medications from lightest to heaviest texture. Some people will find their skin doesn’t tolerate a topical retinoid along with an AHA or BHA, but for others it can provide brilliant results, so it’s definitely worth seeing if this combination works for you.

- source; Paulaschoice.

You may get the gist now after all those notes from PaulasChoice. However, there are also different opinion about BHA or AHA exfoliant is that some says you need to wait until it is dry for 20 minutes or so on your face before you can apply the following product. In my opinion, this is depend on one's skin. In my case, I don't need to wait until AHA exfoliant dries on me because it doesn't effect my skin however I DO need to wait until my BHA dries on skin for a few minutes and then I'll apply the next product. This is because AHA didn't cause tingling sensation on my skin but BHA do.

I also find that this A-sol from COSRX need to be applied moderately if you're first time user and have sensitive skin or acne-prone skin because it might tingle your skin for quite amount of time until you're used to it. My skin requires about a month and more to adapt with the BHA exfoliant until I can't feel any tingling sensation anymore every time I applied this after washing my face.

I already used this for quite amount of time and I would definitely feel that this A-Sol definitely reduce the appearance of sebum on my skin and at the same time it locks the moisture in. The consistency is watery and I don't like using cotton pad because cotton pad soak so much of the product and I feel it is a waste. Usually I would put the liquid on my palm and just patted it on my face until it was absorbed.

Until this date, I don't have sensitive reaction to this product and I do feel that it helps to lessen my redness especially on my cheeks and the reduce the pimples appearance on my face (though I rarely get one now since I found my HG drink and it helps my face 100% free from acne or pimples :D)
and by the way, there is no fragrance in this exfoliant but there is a natural smell which smells like herbs I guess?

Overall, I would recommend this product to everyone who had troubled skin and use moderately if you're a first timer so that it can adapt to your skin before you used them madly like me now XD haha just kidding ;D

I rate this:

Thank you for reading
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D