Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, December 24, 2016

[REVIEW] Kiehl's Bestseller Holiday Box


Hey guys!
I was stressing out on studies so I decided to do another blog post..lol
Anyway, I wasn't so sure what title should I put for this post because individual name might be too long and I choose the word "best seller" since all of these three products are definitely Kiehl's best seller products!

The box is however is not for sale I guess(?) since I received this as a part of gifts from Linette Kim when she joined the Kiehl's international team last year. I'm actually not sure how she know me but I'm pretty sure she's a Youtuber that I always watched (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm grateful enough for the gifts since I've been wanting to try Kiehl's products for so long!

Anyway, feast your eyes with these luxurious red box!


Thank you Linette, I'm crying T_T



The first product that I saw is this Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate! I've been seeing tons of raved for this product and honestly I could say that all that raving are the truth! I used to skip face oil because I'm prone to breakout very easily with heavy concentration cream or oil. However, as far as I'm using this for a almost a year now, I could say that I didn't have a single breakout with this. The oil doesn't smell weird like argan oil and I could say that my skin looks even on the next morning I woke up. Definitely recommending this oil for you to try :)


I actually have finished this eye cream a few months ago and I could say that this is the best eye cream I've ever tried. The cream is thick in consistency and I was actually scared that it might causes oil seed under my eyes since I'm prone to have that whenever I wear something too thick in consistency so I apply this moderately and the next day I woke up, my under eyes is still hydrated! A lot of eye creams will eventually dry when I fall asleep but this eye cream didn't. I think it does have a little scent to it but not too strong and it actually smells nice :D


Out of three products I received, I uses this the least. It's not that I didn't like it but I'm not so sure why I neglect it either. Maybe because I rarely seen dark spots rather than acne on my face so maybe that's why? But I bet if I do those skin examination, I probably have more underneath dark spots that I could ever imagine. I do use this sometimes on my chin especially since I have a little discoloration on that part because of my old acne scars and it is also said to use this on certain part of the face that affected. There's a lemon-y smells(?) to it which is quite noticeable and I didn't dislike it as long as it doesn't smell weird. I'm not sure if this actually works on repairing the discoloration since I didn't see any clear changes on my skin. Probably it's my method that is wrong or maybe the product itself doesn't suit me.

Anyway, thank you for reading. Hope you have a nice holiday!
I need to go back to studying, seriously XD

xoxo Mizu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D