Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, February 9, 2017

[REVIEW] Son&Park Beauty Water 500ml


Hey guys!

Today I'll be sharing my review for this all-time raved Beauty Water from Son&Park.
I bought this from althea.kr for about RM175 for 500ml (the biggest one they had!) and they are eligible for free shipping since orders above RM99, you'll get free shipping. That's s super deal right?! And to add, I also got a free Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence in one of their event which you'll get one free item of your choice. I actually wanted to buy the combo, Beauty Water and Beauty Gel but sadly the Beauty Gel is out of stock that time so I chose the Benton instead. Both are great deal anyway since I'd love to try either one.

Here's a little info that you might want to know about this product;
  1. A multitasking toner and cleansing water that creates a clean base for any skin care and makeup that follows. 
  2. The Beauty Water is not just a cleanser, it also has mild exfoliation abilities with willow bark and papaya extract to help sweep away dead skin cells, revealing brighter skin tone and smoother texture. Lavender water, rose water, and orange fruit extract impart a subtle hydration so your skin can be prepped to absorb the next skin care steps, while adding in a bit of moisture.
  3. Beauty Water can be used in the morning to create the perfect canvas for makeup application, midday as a refresher and night after cleansing to whisk away remaining impurities. For normal, oily, dry, and combinations skin types. Beauty Water has a pH of 4.5, effectively resetting the skin's natural pH after cleansing. - source Sokoglam.


I tried to darken the words written on the box since they're so light in color.

Hope you can see them :)


Not my favourite type of packaging since it is easy to spill.


I just want to refer it as a toner (although it is a multitasking product). I uses a lot of toner on my skincare routine and I feel like it is the first product that I want them to penetrate my skin after all the face cleansing to refresh it back and give it some moisture before putting more skincare on top.

The first time I uses this is without cotton pad since I always dislike cotton pad because it soaks too much liquid and waste the product. So the first time I probably a little excited and put on a lot of it on my face and there's a little white foam residue can be seen, which is later disappears. This is kind of white foam usually gives an extra moisture and this time it definitely does!I actually had no idea since I really thought that this will be a normal plain toner..(I admit that I actually didn't read any of the information before buying this, I'm buying it coz everyone says that it's good).

The second time I tried it with a cotton pad (since I've read all the information for this second try and cotton pad is said to be important) and it does soak the product but lesser than I would normally use without cotton pad. Since it has an abundant moisture, the cotton pad itself doesn't dry in itself and it was enough to give my skin moisture that I want. 

It is says that the Beauty Water will remove impurities or any residue makeup that wasn't cleanse thoroughly. By reading this I really thought it's not gonna change anything since I trust my cleansing oil and my cleansing routine to clean all the nasty stuff. My first try with cotton pad I actually didn't spot any difference, like if there's any residue or whatsoever but then after like a few tries, I do realizes that sometimes the cotton pad will change color from white to a veryyyyyyy subtle yellow, which is almost unnoticeable if I didn't really look through so I guess it does remove all the remaining nasty stuff that I can't reach while cleansing.

Since then, the Beauty Water has been my number one trusted product and I uses it pretty much every time I wash my face. I religiously applying this toner with cotton pad whenever I wash my face. An important time that I always use this is when I wanted to go to bed. I don't really want to go through all the cleansing again since I did with daily night bath time around 7 p.m but I had to apply "before-bed-time-skincare" around 12 a.m so I always uses this toner to clean all the sebum on face before applying more skincare.

Some things that I wanted to point out while using this, I don't have any redness appeared after applying this or I think it does tone down the redness I got from cleansing (it's a normal thing coz after my skincare done, I got redness too but it'll fade away). It also doesn't break me out nor irritate my skin which is a plus thing for me because sometimes some product can make some areas on my face itchy and I hated it. Brightening? I'm not so sure about this. Lastly, it also doesn't dry out the skin or tightens them.

To those who might be concern about the ingredients, yes, it has all the paraben that you might afraid of as well the alcohol denat. I know some of my friends were sensitive to these ingredients so watch out for that before buying it.

Oh one last thing, it says that there is lavender water in it but I definitely detect the rose smell stronger in it. It also has a sweet-like scent to it which I really love. 

Overall, I'm recommending this toner if you love multitasking product. Grab the smaller version 340ml or a sample( which I'm not sure where you can get this little sample) to try since this is worth the raved everyone was talking about on the internet.

Thank you for reading
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D